This is the “stencil” for the above Mum Dad tattoo:
WHAT’S AWFUL: An old acquaintance of mine is known for her stupidity, and this just proves it all. I am unsure if she does these tattoos herself after she ‘stencils’ them, though they are backyard/home jobs. The environment is fairly unhygienic.
The lines are awfully thick and shaky, the (horrible) stencil has no shading at all, the “tattooist” didn’t even bother to add shading, but instead only made it thicker, darker and more horrible. The first tattoo lacks shading and the lines are all out of place. The unicorn/horse looks like it has been drawn with a ball point pen and makes me sick to know that this is on somebody’s body.
The girl is of legal tattoo age, I suggest her going to a real tattooist instead of skimping out.
5 Notes/ Hide
- skinbad said: Just wondering would you check out 2 pages from Ireland. One is called Cuchulainn Tattoo in Dundalk. And the other is called Zen Tattoo in Drogheda :(
- queeen-of-the-north likes this
- black-bombazine likes this
- insanefemme reblogged this from awfulmodifications and added:
- unfriendlybambi reblogged this from awfulmodifications and added:
- Emma submitted this to awfulmodifications