Just a few notes on submissions…
1) Can we calm down with the ridiculous assumptions in submissions, please? If you don’t know where the tattoo was done, don’t write in your submission that it was most likely done in an alley by a drunk Claire’s employee or something. It’s enough that the tattoo/piercing is awful, we don’t need a ton of misinformation and speculation about how the person PROBABLY got a home tattoo done when they were pregnant, just because they have a kid. Uncool, guys.
2) NOBODY CARES IF THE PERSON WHO GOT MODIFIED IS 17. It doesn’t really matter! There are loads of places where you can get tattoos/body piercings underage, legally and safely. Whether or not someone getting their lip pierced at 16 is ~okay~ is not really your moral call to make, and it certainly doesn’t make an otherwise awesome modification “awful.” EDIT: If you know for a fact that the person you’re submitting got modified illegally, obviously you can include that if you’d like.
3) Oh, and follow the submission rules. Like Kat said.
These notes were inspired by requests from various Awful Mods enthusiasts. <3
Make good decisions!
23 Notes/ Hide
- leewahh reblogged this from awfulmodifications
- tumbledownhaven likes this
- pt3rodactyl likes this
- co-o-p-u-lent likes this
- xhelloasianx likes this
- kultarakas likes this
- ellarcy likes this
- toxipop likes this
- nazgul-9 likes this
- terminallysexual likes this
- justpets likes this
- donewithgracelesshearts likes this
- galexifox likes this
- mortumvulgarem said: if people are saying something about age it’s probably illegal in the state that they live in. Which does actually matter.
- dysfunctuality likes this
- ofg0lfw4ng likes this
- whattheworldisreallylike likes this
- cotton-ee likes this
- blackcatblackclothes likes this
- tiny-monst3r likes this
- awfulmodifications posted this