Q:Hi there! I live near Roseville in CA. I have two tattoos that i got at Wild Bills, both by different artists. my second one i still like, but he screwed up the shading a bit. Anyways, I"ve been contemplating another tattoo, but this time on my thigh to cover up a bunch of scars. I'm having a tough time finding a clean, reputable, and talented place to get tattoo'd. If you have any advice or suggestions, I would really appreciate it. -Amanda
9 Notes/ Hide
- ineverknewuntilnow said:Check out The Studio on Vernon. Theyre down the street from Bill’s, when I got my daisy there a couple years ago it was clean and professional. Also, check out Leonardi Tattoo. Also really great work :)
- come-know-me-as-god said:There’s a shop in Davis called Urban Body, and their artist Chris Yoakum is fucking amazing. They have a page on Facebook where you can see his work. You might have to take a 40 minute trip, but in terms of the area, that’s the best advice I can give
- wiggle-weasel said:Go to my friends shop, also in Roseville! A bunch of awesome dudes and awesome work. DV8 tattoo
- consider-it-mutual said:I’ve gotten work done by Ryan and RJ and have seen work at American Graffiti Tattoo in Sacramento. The place is really clean and they’ve got talented artists. They slow when it comes time to draw up the artwork. Lots of breaks and stuff but really good.
- toxicbombher said:Look at this list, I hope it helps :3 facebook.com/groups/…
- deadlydobsy said:Also, stay away from Auburn Blvd!!
- withalookofquoi said:It all depends on how far you’re willing to travel…I know Walnut Creek is ages away, but that’s the only place I trust with my tattoos. I have Joe do everything for me after he did an amazing cover-up.
- ihaveahen likes this
- awfulmodifications posted this