Q:Hi! So for my first tattoo I want a cover up of a bunch of scars and I know this can be difficult for some tattoo artists, so I was wondering if you guys knew of any reputable shops in the Nebraska/Midwest area. Thank you!
Keep in mind that no matter how good your artist, scar tissue will “take” the ink differently than non-scar tissue. It may take a few times for the ink to stay.
6 Notes/ Hide
- we-are-the-electric-kids likes this
- trippingoverthings said:Soften the scars as much as you can with a few month’s treatment of Bio Oil, then talk to an artist. Depending on the severity of the scars, it’s not a big deal at all.
- satanswaitinbitch said:I recently got a tattoo to cover up a pretty big scar, and the ink took generally well. You might need a touch up in the future, but other than that, if the scar isn’t too thin, the ink will set fine.
- moppsi said:I left an ask to this blog :D
- awfulmodifications posted this