Source: Picture is mine.
Submitter comment: I had my second holes done for four days now, they haven’t been sore and I have no been having any issues with them at all. But I was scared that taking my tunnels off and on may irritate them, so I have just been leaving them in. Of course, they started to smell and hurt and bit due to the lack of cleaning. I took them out today to discover this nasty little cut I got from sleeping with them in. (That could be the only way I could have gotten this). So please, be warned NOT to sleep with your flared steel tunnels in. This can happen to you.
Whats awful: The cut I have gotten due to sleeping with flared tunnels in. Also the smell acquired from not cleaning my ear lobes or tunnels. It’s also very uncomfortable for people with larger lobes such as myself.
How it can be fixed: Do not sleep with plugs/tunnels in over night. Make sure to clean your stretched ears or any piercings everyday. I clean mine twice a day. Some people think that your lobes may shrink down over night, but they will not.
8 Notes/ Hide
- black-shucks said:i take out my plugs to sleep because they dig into my skull if i don’t. try wearing wood plugs or soft silicone (when it heals of course!) and try glass in the meantime.
- tiredartits likes this
- shamanbizarre said:I found jewelry that never caused me any problems, mainly because I demand total comfort from my jewelry.
- oliveuforever likes this
- lucifers-ballsack likes this
- papervaglife reblogged this from awfulmodifications
- suicidefuckingsilence submitted this to awfulmodifications