SUBMITTER’S COMMENT: My boyfriend’s sister-in-law and bought some tattoo equipment online like 2 years ago and was tattooing people, I guess for fun? She was doing it in their kitchen. She has an autoclave and she always uses gloves, but still… She gave my boyfriend like 3 tattoos and all of them are really wonky. He told me she’d give me one for free if I wanted, but I was just like, “no, I’m good…”
WHAT’S AWFUL: Really wonky lines, horrible shading, done in a KITCHEN, no experience or apprenticeship or anything.
HOW IT CAN BE FIXED: If those people get them touched up by professionals, and if she gets rid of her stuff and gets an apprenticeship with a professional.
10 Notes/ Hide
- bluebirdgracie likes this
- smashedcupcake said:These are pretty badly colored though. Ick.
- some1badass reblogged this from awfulmodifications
- some1badass likes this
- trippin4life likes this
- finchmandala said:People who say these aren’t “terrible” have obviously never seen a good tattoo before. Damn, you guys… have you never heard of Nikko Hurtado, Dmitriy Samohin or David Corden before?
- jilliesttheilliest said:Idk, I don’t think I’d consider this “awful”. Maybe not studio quality, but not terrible.
- sister-creep said:I think she should get an apprenticeship. Even though these are pretty bad tattoos, she seems like she could have some potential with fine tuning her skills and proper learning.
- craveurbrains said:I love the use of “wonky” and yeah friends shouldn’t let friends tattoo out of their kitchen
- yourbrainonska likes this
- youngstumpchronicles submitted this to awfulmodifications