Submitter comment: This kid I went to school with (he is 17) who can’t even draw decided he was going to buy a tattoo machine last Christmas and give people tattoos out of his home. This is one he did.
What is wrong: Firstly, his girlfriend drew the tattoo (probably on the skin in pen). Secondly, it was done in the home, not professionally. And third, the lines are all wonky.
10 Notes/ Hide
- callmoiwhatuwant likes this
- taylor-in-a-tutu said:Pretty sure that’s for a gang, and I highly doubt that they really care if someone thinks it looks wonky or not.
- nazgul-9 said:Don’t trash the art if you have no idea what it means.
- kingease332 reblogged this from awfulmodifications
- musicisthespiceoflife likes this
- shrimpfajita said:…what is it
- endomorphusagi said:You forgot fourth: It’s fucking horrible “art” wise.
- ihaveahen likes this
- cerebralpastry submitted this to awfulmodifications