Submitter comment: I was scrolling through the tongue piercing tag, whilst extremely bored, and came across this gem. Is this even legal?
What’s awful: She’s self-piercing her clavicle (I know this from the comment on the post; “six 20g needles in clavicle. self-pierced). I think it’s pretty self-explanatory
How to fix it: Don’t pierce yourself; go to a reputable shop.
Thank you, commenters for pointing some stuff out. Yes, this is legal. Probably. It might depend on state, but doing this to yourself is likely legal, it’s when other people are involved where it gets tricky.
And yes, for the sake of her health, I hope she doesn’t try to heal any jewelry into those holes and it’s just play piercing. Still not the cleanest environment though… :/
13 Notes/ Hide
- kindofhoping-youdstay likes this
- bluebirdgracie likes this
- kyliineve likes this
- breakingthebarrier reblogged this from xkcarpenter13x
- breakingthebarrier likes this
- xkcarpenter13x reblogged this from awfulmodifications
- mooch2442 said: Oh hell no! Do kids think anymore?!
- heretika-satanica likes this
- kittenastrophe likes this
- azzurrino likes this
- emeraldbeck said: I hope that’s a play piercing. I very much doubt it. :/
- hippoear reblogged this from awfulmodifications
- dontpanicatmydisco-deactivated2 submitted this to awfulmodifications