SUBMITTER’S COMMENT: I underlined what’s awful. Pierced himself with a nail, tried to sterilize the nail with disinfectant, and he’s actually allowed to pierce other people despite not having the knowledge about the risks and why certain precautions need to be taken.
HOW IT CAN BE FIXED: Taking them out, letting them heal, getting it done by a trusted professional instead if you’re the person getting the piercing. If you’re a friend of the person, then it can be fixed by politely letting them know the dangers of what they’ve done. - After all, who’s going to listen if you run in guns blazing and offend them right off the bat?
An extra of what’s wrong, his tattoo’s don’t look that credible with the wonky lines and dodgy colouring. That can also be fixed with the above.
I bolded part of this submission, because I think it’s good advice to anyone trying to educate others about body modification (well, anything in general).
14 Notes/ Hide
- eternally-cas likes this
- annoyedkate likes this
- kindofhoping-youdstay likes this
- mashley-kun reblogged this from awfulmodifications
- bluebirdgracie likes this
- rainetriplesix likes this
- fuckindisgustin reblogged this from awfulmodifications
- kitties-for-breakfast reblogged this from awfulmodifications
- mitchadamluckersykes said: Cute boy :33
- dudeyougotatattoo reblogged this from dragonboagies
- mitchadamluckersykes likes this
- dragonboagies reblogged this from awfulmodifications and added:
- afaceofwolves likes this
- mustachov likes this
- mikalopsia submitted this to awfulmodifications