This came up on my newsfeed, a girl I used to know who thought my ears were ‘cool’ so she started stretching them, I told her many times how to do it properly and to wait 8 weeks between each stretch, but I got ignored and she used silicone every couple weeks until 22mm.
What’s Awful?: Torn and looks like there might be a blow out, stretched to 22mm in the space of 4 or 5 months with silicone
How it can be fixed? Take out plug, leave to heal, oil massages,and stretch back up slowly with tape when fully healed.
Honestly 8 weeks between sizes is still a tad fast. I know my ears are rarely ready that early and I’ll always urge people to be cautious when stretching.
That lobe also has that weird yellow spot, which - unless it’s a moist scab that’s turned that color - makes me think it’d be an infection in there as well. I’d go see a doctor if I were her…
Also your “how can it be fixed” section is a little confusing and I’d like to clarify that COMPROMISED TISSUE SHOULD NOT BE MASSAGED. Only do massages on skin that is healed at least to the point where the scabs have all fallen off and the initial healing process is over.
6 Notes/ Hide
- srsmitty reblogged this from awfulmodifications
- black-shucks said: she needs to go to a doctor for antibiotics. my ear became infected after getting it scalpeled (yes, even by a respected professional) and i was prescribed 2 weeks of augmentin. this site has the worst submitter advice ever.
- heretika-satanica likes this
- tawdryplaza reblogged this from awfulmodifications
- xnorty likes this
- miss5kywalker-deactivated201303 submitted this to awfulmodifications