This photo is from my private Facebook page.
I hope you publish this: When I was 17, I got a tattoo in a basement with my brother. from a kid who dropped out of my highschool.
WHY IT’S AWFUL:
He used a nickel based ink that I had an allergic reaction to. Almost 3 years later, the ink from my tattoo leaks onto my clothes when my skin is wet, and it still itches. DON’T GET TATTOOS FROM UNLICENSED ARTISTS. You will regret it. I am now left with an asymmetrical, itchy, leaky tattoo.
HOW IT CAN BE FIXED:
7 Notes/ Hide
- fuckyeahsabre likes this
- yourearstretchingconnection likes this
- sixthoughtsatonce likes this
- divine-destiny said: hahaha sucks fo yoouuu
- indecisiveramblings said: I have this tattoo and got it done propperly and looks amazing.
- balancelightbyshadows reblogged this from awfulmodifications
- Hannah submitted this to awfulmodifications