My Own Story
Source: My photo, my ears
What’s awful: I got these done when I was really young at Claire’s and they are horribly crooked. The left photo is fine, that’s how I wanted these piercings to turn out. The right photo just makes me want to cry. Both ears look completely different. It’s like the lady who pierced the second holes was blind or something… it’s so obvious how wonky they are.
How it can be fixed: I talked to a professional piercer who said he could definitely make another hole between the first and second, where the original second was SUPPOSED to be. NEVER GET YOUR EARS DONE AT CLAIRE’S, OR ANY OTHER PLACE THAT USES A GUN AND DOESN’T TRAIN ITS STAFF. You could end up with depressingly lopsided ears like mine. :(
18 Notes/ Hide
- cathy-ann likes this
- cuntraception likes this
- artgirl28 likes this
- minana-banana reblogged this from awfulmodifications
- i-love-thinspo likes this
- let-me-be-your-honeybee reblogged this from awfulmodifications and added:
- greeneggiwegs reblogged this from awfulmodifications and added:
- rosecransandpunk likes this
- smashedcupcake said: I remember I got my second whole at Claire’s and on one of my ears THE EARRING IS TOO CLOSE TO THE FIRST ONE. Ugh!!
- om-nom-chompsky reblogged this from awfulmodifications and added:
- queenofhorror87 likes this
- amethyst-voodoo-childe likes this
- teafortorture likes this
- circumbendi likes this
- diey0ung-saveyourself said: Ahh that’s exactly what happen to me. I took my entire summer to massage all the scar tissue on my left ear and now I’m hoping it closes up so I can get it redone at a shop.
- nachtfurimmer likes this
- lunaticus-anime likes this
- a-lone-wolf likes this
- king-of-the-deathless-soul submitted this to awfulmodifications