SUBMITTER COMMENT: This girl I have as a friend on Facebook waited for 12 hours for a local tattoo shop’s annual “Toys For Tats” Christmas toy drive, where they will do a small tattoo for free in exchange for a donation of an unopened toy. I was shocked to see that this tattoo came from such a reputable shop.
WHAT’S AWFUL: Lines are crooked, it’s lopsided, and I don’t think I even need to explain the heart at the top of the anchor. It does not look like professional work at all.
I’ve heard a few warnings about getting tattooed at events like that before. No matter how reputable the shop, the artists will be tired. Their hands will be tired and probably sore and so will their minds. If you go - go EARLY or you may just want to not bother.
9 Notes/ Hide
- hair-and-piercings-all-the-way reblogged this from awfulmodifications
- xnorty likes this
- phillynott likes this
- icomefromdownworld reblogged this from awfulmodifications and added:
- fuckyeahgonorrhea likes this
- bighairedshenanigans likes this
- charleyandthediamonds likes this
- spoopymcdonalds submitted this to awfulmodifications