SUBMITTER COMMENT: This pin-up was done by a licensed tattoo artist at a shop I used to intern at. It was done in a sterile environment with sterile equipment and gloves, which of course is good.
WHAT’S AWFUL: Despite this being done in a sterile place, the tattoo is still a bit wacky. The shading is off, the lines are a bit shaky, and the proportions are wrong.
6 Notes/ Hide
- goaheadandmakeyourself likes this
- heretika-satanica likes this
- ikana-canyon reblogged this from awfulmodifications and added:
- endomorphusagi said: Jesus Fucking Christ. If the place is clean, cool. But at LEAST check their art quality!!! akdfja;fa;f
- paper-paraphernalia said: the shoes arent even close to being similar.
- deprimesetanxieux said: the forearm is way bigger than the upper arm
- no-godsno-masters submitted this to awfulmodifications