SUBMITTER’S COMMENT:I found this beauty on Amazon while looking for some “goal” plugs for myself (a reward for being patient with my stretching)
WHAT’S AWFUL: I don’t claim to be an expert, but I’m pretty sure that uneven/holey surface is not good for a stretched ear, especially one that’s not healed yet.
HOW IT CAN BE FIXED: do your research and don’t buy things that your ears are going to hate you for?
Lesson? Don’t buy plugs on Amazon. ;)
8 Notes/ Hide
- hayley564 likes this
- widdlebiddle likes this
- observerance likes this
- kittyyyycatttt99 likes this
- cynic-in-denial said:When I was on Amazon and saw these I got really excited, they look awesome! Then I clicked on them and saw that surface…
- oy-eld-thankee said:Gah thats a nightmare because the front of those are really pretty. Shame theyre not ‘solid’ on the actual insert part :( also “regretsy” lulz!
- smokeahontasss likes this
- zweetpea likes this
- eatmyshawts likes this
- sapphicslut submitted this to awfulmodifications