It was over the summer, I went over to this guys house who I knew from freshman year and knew that he did and still does drugs. One of his room mates was giving himself a tattoo and I asked if he could tattoo a heart on my wrist. Another room mate took my wrist and drew a way-too-big heart on my wrist with pen and let the first room mate go at it. When it was done it still had ink on the skin that was making it look good, it was only until after I took a shower I saw how horrible it looked. The next day I went back and a different room mate offered to “fix” it for me. He ended up giving the heart another pointed end to it, making it look wonky and diagonal. I have tried scrubbing it, it will not come off.
Whats awful: Oh so many things. Unsanitary, the guys who worked on it were high on meth, they used open ink, it was in a container but it was by no means bacteria free, I was 16, still 16, it was worked on two seperate occasions, it was done on a cloth footrest with ink stains all over it, it was incredibly painful, it barely resembles a heart and has two end points….
How to fix it: When I am 18 I will get a cover up to block a horrible reminder of horrible people. Or be smart and DONT GET AN UNPROFESSIONAL! UNSANITARY TATTOO. It does hurt and it looks stupid.
Update on the guys who gave me this tatto, they now have a tattoo gun and are giving themselves tattoos such as juggalo for life and just horrible, temporary things like that. Two of them are 18 and they all smoke meth. Good job me! You really pick out awesome friends…
15 Notes/ Hide
- hayley564 likes this
- bochelly likes this
- sidoniethefairy reblogged this from awfulmodifications
- whyyy likes this
- karkatinkarnate reblogged this from awfulmodifications
- black-shucks said: Distoma you’re fucking rude. 16 is still young and you are allowed to make mistakes in your life. This ink will be easy to cover or laser off and no one needs to feel shame for the rest of their life over a teenage mistake.
- bitch-is-so-bitch likes this
- hails8tan said: Kind of sounds to me like you’re placing all of the blame on those men and using this as an opportunity to bash them. You were an idiot for allowing it to happen. The fault is yours, you could have said no. At sixteen you should have known better.
- crystal-clit likes this
- ikana-canyon reblogged this from awfulmodifications and added:
- sphacelated likes this
- ghostnineone reblogged this from awfulmodifications
- nachtfurimmer likes this
- Megan submitted this to awfulmodifications