Bleeding barbie foot faux pas
This is a great one from Facebook.
SUBMITTER’S COMMENT: This here is a wonderful piece of home tattooing. This person had a “shop” in Denver. This may sound impressive until you realize how lax the mod laws are in denver. Regardless of the easy going laws, the shop didn’t last long (shocker). She was taught by her scratcher boyfriend. Now without her shop, she continues to tattoo out of her house under unsanitary conditions (over carpet, food service gloves, no sterilizer, etc). No knowledge of BBP’s when asked when she came in looking for a job.
WHAT’S AWFUL: Well lets start with the lines. Inconsistent depth, inconsistent line thickness. If you can find a good line, you win a cookie.
HOW IT CAN BE FIXED: Well with any luck, over time the tattoo will just fall out from being on the bottom of a foot. Alternatives would be to never take off your shoes.
12 Notes/ Hide
- kramerica2 reblogged this from awfulmodifications
- horny4blood reblogged this from awfulmodifications
- heretika-satanica likes this
- iwouldbehappyifyoudied likes this
- radically-radiant likes this
- miss-anne-dree reblogged this from awfulmodifications
- srsmitty reblogged this from awfulmodifications
- taylormarieshev likes this
- kyliineve likes this
- cherry-maulface likes this
- skelebecci likes this
- mrpibb7182 submitted this to awfulmodifications