Q:I got my ears pierced at Claire's two years ago. I did the research on the dangers of getting pierced with a gun in an non-sterilized environment, but I still decided to get my ears done at Claire's for one reason only: I was scared that I wouldn't be able to afford a piercing at a fancy professional shop. Apparently professional places charge the same prices as the stores that use a gun....
And even if they charged a bit more, I’d still go to a pro over some piercing-gun-wielding-untrained-mall-girl (or boy, I guess). The only reason I got mine done at a mall was because I was 13 and didn’t know. If I had done research on why piercing guns are bad, I would have said fuck no to that crazy shit no matter the cost.
Save up. Your health is worth it.
16 Notes/ Hide
- spudspudspudpotato likes this
- courtamew likes this
- chestneychiller likes this
- thisblurbisanerd said: the place ive looked into is actually twice as expensive to get it done with a needle rather than claires, thats across the street with a gun. needle is better, but places DO charge more for it.
- someoldmemory likes this
- noteven-punk likes this
- fuckindisgustin likes this
- itcouldbefate likes this
- dirkstridersrapcareer likes this
- black-shucks said: i got keloids from getting pierced at claires :(
- withoutpenitence likes this
- cellophane--soldiers likes this
- daughter-of-raistlin said: I know a great place in my city that always has a flat $30 for piercings :)
- siiwans likes this
- blackcatblackclothes likes this
- anaisabelmadrid likes this
- awfulmodifications posted this