Submitters Comment: I found this while derping around meetme.
What’s awful: Huge tapers that look to be made out of plastic or acrylic material.
How it can be fixed: Take them out, acrylic and plastic are both bad for your ears and can leak toxins into your system, tapers are not jewelery.
11 Notes/ Hide
- ashleyxjordanxx reblogged this from awfulmodifications
- primitiveartforms likes this
- gingerpegasus likes this
- ellendegeneresclitoriss likes this
- doyouknowswindon likes this
- xkcarpenter13x likes this
- bekahtimbobshe said: to add further, so long as the stretch is slow and the taper is taken out daily to allow for breathing of the ear lobe, infection is minimal. if it had a massive blow out then I would be more concerned.
- amplemeasures reblogged this from awfulmodifications
- solemntree reblogged this from awfulmodifications
- graveyardhag submitted this to awfulmodifications