WHY IT’S AWFUL: I refuse to believe that that is acceptable jewelry for this kind of piercing.
HOW IT CAN BE FIXED: Invest in proper jewelry before it catches on something.
This is the kind of thing where just changing the jewelry wouldn’t do much. You’d want to take it out, let it heal, and have it done again with the right jewelry/method.
edit: Just gonna point out that this is a new piercing. I’m not linking to the person’s blog for obvious reasons, but on the post it was captioned as being a new piercing.
13 Notes/ Hide
- goaheadandmakeyourself likes this
- lastofthestarmakers likes this
- kittenastrophe likes this
- nenachristine reblogged this from awfulmodifications and added:
- toxic-lullaby-forever likes this
- alotlikekayla likes this
- jirzetta likes this
- faggtard reblogged this from awfulmodifications and added:
- bloodlustbruises likes this
- kay-the-strange likes this
- n0r3fl3ction reblogged this from awfulmodifications and added:
- amorphousblob reblogged this from awfulmodifications and added:
- gunsandshanks said: this makes me want to vomit hahahahahahhaa ew what a minger
- toasterb0t submitted this to awfulmodifications