Q:purchasing body jewelry from Hot Topic is WRONG. I bought a set of 12g plugs from them and my earlobes swelled up and the plugs were stuck in my ears.Hot Topic does not or ever will have quality jewelry. Do NOT buy cheap Hot Topic jewelry EVER.
They do however, sell Kaos and the glass isn’t too bad (sometimes can get pretty wonky tho).
But yeah, I wouldn’t ever buy metal or acrylic from them unless I was planning to wear it through and eyelet or something. Especially with a nickel allergy… >.<
9 Notes/ Hide
- kittenastrophe likes this
- i-f-h-y likes this
- fluxxxy said: yeah I have a bunch of nose rings and studs from hot topic and they are bendy and terrible and cheap
- whattheworldisreallylike likes this
- fallingpoly likes this
- erikadesigns said: What about standard earrings? I have two pairs of 18g hoops through my regular [stupid, Claire’s gun- ] pierced ears, and they’re literally the only earrings I can wear without my ears getting irritated.
- sailersmoke said: I honestly think it depends on your sensitivity to jewelry because I’ve gotten tons of jewelry from there and never had a problem. Same with Spencer’s, except that all of my lip rings from there fell apart. >.>
- awfulmodifications posted this