About the lobe of the APP piercer
So forgive me for not doing this in “ask” form, but I apparently can’t submit a question without first joining tumblr, and I’m not doing that just to ask one question to one blog.
Anyway, I’m the one who uploaded the picture of that lobe that I *THINK* belongs to an APP piercer (I am literally not able to confirm whether he is or not, however). Blowouts are bad. Blowouts are ALWAYS bad. You guys and all your followers always agree that blowouts are bad, icky, wrong, etc.
…until the lobes *MIGHT* belong to a professional?
Why is everyone acting like it’s okay all of a sudden? Normal, healthy stretched ears DON’T look like that…ever. It’s NOT okay, no matter who they belong to. And no, it’s not an “old injury.” That photo is less than two years old, and in all his newer photos (of his ears), his lobes look pissed and thin. I’d love to say that he downsized and corrected the issue, but in his current facebook profile picture (taken in september 2012), one of his ears is shown and it’s still blow-out city.
And in response to the comments directed at me…
1. I am 21 with 3/4” lobes, but I don’t think my age or the size of my ears should have anything to do with what’s wrong or right. 2. If most peoples’ ears that you know look like those, you should educate them. 3. If your lobes “naturally” started to look like that “once you got over a certain size,” then how come the man who has 5” lobes (I can’t recall his name, I know at least one of the moderators does though) doesn’t have blowouts? 4. Sorry for my incorrect use of the word “certified.” It was like 5 a.m. when I found and posted that. Whoops.
But yeah, can you /please/ tell your followers that a bad mod is not okay when it’s on a certain person (seriously, go read about Kate Moss’ million dollar tattoo of tiny, shitty sparrows)? Those comments are only going to perpetuate to others that blowouts are okay. :(
Holy shit. wow. I didn’t see the notes on it because usually I don’t check the notes of our posts unless i get bored. But wow. What you’re saying is fucking spot on. And you’re talking about Bear Big Ears/Daryl “Bear” Belmares.
And there’s also Efix Roy:
And Mateo Way
Do their ears look like that? No. No they do not.
37 Notes/ Hide
- meghanmassacre-666 likes this
- sabotaqed likes this
- imadirtyowl likes this
- eternally-cas likes this
- bindmetooblivion likes this
- dandelionsinspringtime likes this
- goaheadandmakeyourself likes this
- thecoochiemaster likes this
- thecoochiemaster reblogged this from awfulmodifications
- cheeepuff likes this
- almafriaporvida reblogged this from awfulmodifications
- xstarxwarsxx reblogged this from awfulmodifications
- queenvbeex likes this
- ihateyousomuchwow likes this
- courtamew likes this
- c-lutcher said: Mateo <3
- bronwyngrimm likes this
- bootyliciousrivaille reblogged this from awfulmodifications
- helloitsellysa likes this
- then-the-wind-changed likes this
- maddiekatt likes this
- itcouldbefate likes this
- taconacho reblogged this from awfulmodifications and added:
- sihtemelddir likes this
- underhuntressmoon reblogged this from awfulmodifications
- laurynlovesunicorns likes this
- heretika-satanica likes this
- pure-decadence likes this
- thr33-ch33rs-4-throwing-up likes this
- coolguyesquire reblogged this from awfulmodifications
- philosophical-panda reblogged this from awfulmodifications
- philosophical-panda likes this
- Anonymous submitted this to awfulmodifications