Actually it’s pretty common now. Iirc, they’re easier to insert, the ends are easier to change, and they’re less irritating and less easy to rip out of your nose by accident. They’ve pretty much become the standard jewelry for that…
Just because it’s called a “labret” stud doesn’t mean that’s its only use. They’re frequently used in earlobe and helix piercings as well.
28 Notes/ Hide
- goaheadandmakeyourself likes this
- allisoncoopersamerica likes this
- dismayed-with-the-world likes this
- dandelionsinspringtime likes this
- abalone-fox likes this
- c-lutcher said: A labret isn’t even a piercing, its a style if jewelry. You don’t get a labret piercing, you get your lip pierced and you wear a labret in it. Duh dur.
- livingintheshadowrealm likes this
- youcandowithout likes this
- ihatenicolascage said: And tragus’, and conches
- an0thery0u reblogged this from awfulmodifications
- lucidfatalities likes this
- ohstephyy said: I use them in my helix and my nostril piercings, they’re perfect.
- igottroubledthoughts-whatacatch likes this
- obl-iterate likes this
- whattheworldisreallylike likes this
- riseabovedemise said: wow that’s pretty awesome! I had to have a dumb nose screw—biggest pain in the ass to take out ;___;
- the-dope-sh0w likes this
- blveintheface likes this
- gold-from-grief likes this
- peachessssssss said: Could they also be used for Monroe piercings?
- imakethemsuffer likes this
- coffeeteaorcorgis likes this
- viginti-tres said: I wear one in my tragus and it’s super comfortable.
- punkerbella likes this
- awfulmodifications posted this