Q:In regards to lame tattooist excuses: When getting my first tattoo done by an artist at an apparently reputable shop, the guy doing it asked if I was a 'stealth red head'. He said I had really difficult skin to tattoo on, insinuating that A. People with red hair have different skin to the rest of us and B. That I was making his job difficult, when in fact he was doing a shit job in the first place. Needless to say, that tattoo is covered up now.
9 Notes/ Hide
- oneeyedblacksmith likes this
- 6kayla6mack6 likes this
- uh-0hyourwet likes this
- life-sugar likes this
- heartcrashedinnewmexico likes this
- systemofadixon said: Actually apparntly us redhead are supposed to like bleed more? Maybe thats what he meant? My doctor and my dentist have actually asked me before if I bleed alot because im ginger aha. I dunna
- g-l-i-t-t-e-r said: Redheads have a scientifically proven lower threshold for pain (as a group, I’m sure there are individual exceptions). This could be what he was referring to, but it’s still not an excuse to do a bad job.
- veganconfessional likes this
- awfulmodifications posted this