After reading the recent submission about Body Accents down in Joplin, Missouri, I feel I need to add to the severity of that horrible situation. I won’t name the person I’m going to mention, because he’s a very close friend of mine, and I feel sorry for his bad luck in this.
A few years ago, “J”, as we’ll call him, called me up and said he was going to get a tattoo and asked if I wanted to come along and check it out when it was done. I said sure, and suggested a couple places to him that he should go for the artwork. RIGHT FROM THE BEGINNING, I told him a dozen times not to go to Body Accents, and expressed their nickname “Bloody Accidents”. I think he went there because it was cheap and they were ready to do it right on the spot. He went in with a design of a dagger, supposed to appear as though it’s stuck in the skin, with a banner reading “Family Forever” around the hilt.
Instead what he got was a butter knife that looked as if someone pulled on and pinched his skin around the horribly misshapen blade of it.
I’d also like to mention that the “artist” let both J’s brother and I sit within two feet of J as he was getting worked on, AND at one point when J was obviously as nervous as could be, this “artist” chose to turn his tattoo gun upside down and buzzed it on J’s nipple when he wasn’t looking, just because it was funny.
If you are from Joplin or the surrounding area DO NOT GO TO BLOODY ACCIDENTS.
19 Notes/ Hide
- meghanmassacre-666 likes this
- allisoncoopersamerica reblogged this from awfulmodifications
- candyswirlz reblogged this from awfulmodifications and added:
- goaheadandmakeyourself likes this
- sanawon likes this
- howthefuckdoithinkofanewurl reblogged this from awfulmodifications
- illalwaysbeherenomatterwhat likes this
- bvrger-kween likes this
- toxic-lullaby-forever likes this
- cellophane--soldiers likes this
- commonwoodscrews said: has anyone looked at their facebook page? the piercer jade not only leaves piercing needles in situ while performing multiple piercings she takes photographs of them while in place. i bet anyone a lot of money she doesn’t remove her gloves or changes them
- sugarskullsanddaisies likes this
- knightsmoon likes this
- thr33-ch33rs-4-throwing-up likes this
- peanutscloe said: Wow. These guys seem completely stupid. How did they manage to get their tattoo license if they’re so dumb? I think someone should report this shitty shop to some kind of tattoo authorities (I don’t know if there is one?) so the horror would stop.
- partycloudy likes this
- nihillity likes this
- loktar-ogar submitted this to awfulmodifications