666 Being Tattooed on Baby
Hey guys, a lot of you have submitted the video of a mother allowing her young child to be held down and tattooed. Shannon Larratt has brought up an interesting point in an article on Modblog regarding the legality of this and mentions, “If I had to guess, I would say these people are followers of Jose Luis de Jesus of Growing in Grace. Followers of this fringe religion often get 666 tattooed one them as a part of their faith.”
Freedom of religion or abusing the rights of parental consent? If it’s an awful mod, how do you feel about circumcision? Keep the discussion civil please, but I think it’s worth hearing all sides of the story.
- Petra / BabyPieTattoo
34 Notes/ Hide
- siliconegirl likes this
- lizcoco reblogged this from awfulmodifications and added:
- duoverse likes this
- mistetch likes this
- saunterbaby likes this
- medeuces likes this
- standforyourbeliefs likes this
- cassandraleannn reblogged this from awfulmodifications and added:
- theonlygrizzlybear likes this
- boogieforme said: I think all mods have to be CHOSEN by the wearer of the mod, once he/she is at an age where such choices are well considered.
- daniellextc likes this
- little-miss-darkling said: I think both of the tattooing and circumcision should not be allowed because the child doesn’t consent. Its only a kid and you’re modifying their body for a religion that they aren’t even aware of or guaranteed to follow for the rest of their lives.
- drewstyn reblogged this from awfulmodifications
- drewstyn likes this
- ondistantshores likes this
- danidynamo reblogged this from awfulmodifications
- jonglorious likes this
- trollsalol reblogged this from awfulmodifications
- dailysnapshots likes this
- ravenbloods said: And since tattooing minors is illegal in most countries - and tattooing toddlers is illegal in all countries, I expect - I’m totally shocked, really.
- horny4blood likes this
- daughter-of-raistlin said: I feel all body modifications should be for the child to decide as try get older, and preferably as an adult.
- dothrakixheina likes this
- battledome likes this
- wewills0ar likes this
- vexme said: Freedom of religion ends where the freedom to the bodily autonomy of others begins. Infant circumcision is an inhumane and irresponsible practice, and the same goes for the tattooing/piercing of babies and children.
- josielg likes this
- r0mance-is-d3ad likes this
- josielg said: Her Muslim family. I’d actually seen first hand what it looks like aswell and that poor boy was in so much pain.
- harlequinpuppettheatre likes this
- darthmaladi likes this
- abraxasannihilation likes this
- awfulmodifications posted this