SUBMITTER COMMENT: A girl I use to go to school with posted the new tattoo she got from a not so reputable shop.
WHATS AWFUL: The linework is shoddy, shading is off, the color goes way outside of the lines, and font is shaky. Oh and that’s not an ‘f’ in “infinity,” its and ‘e,’ so it says “To Inenity And Beyond.” She also went back to the same guy and got more questionable work done. She said she got infections from all her tattoos and her tattooist said that it was normal to get infections with new tattoos.
HOW IT CAN BE FIXED: Can it really though? Besides the shading and never going back to that shop? Help!
9 Notes/ Hide
- canufuckinnot likes this
- shaydestroyerofworlds likes this
- skullfly reblogged this from awfulmodifications and added:
- ihateyousomuchwow likes this
- thr33-ch33rs-4-throwing-up likes this
- bobmuffins likes this
- rumtumtumblin reblogged this from awfulmodifications
- bitznpieces23 reblogged this from awfulmodifications
- in-twilight-realms submitted this to awfulmodifications