Today I went to get a new lip piercing (silver) from a piercing shop which was advertising $25 piercings from their new trainee. I was assured that she had done 120+ piercings so far and that they had all turned out well. When I got to the shop I noticed that they did both gun piercings and needle piercings (with a separate price list for each), which made me shudder, but since I’d driven all the way there and they seemed hygienic, I decided to go through with it.
What’s awful: Apparently it didn’t occur to her that she would need to line the new piercing up with my old one (black) on the inside of my lip too. The new one pointed downwards as opposed to being straight because of how high the back was.
How it can be fixed: I managed to take it out (not sure if I should have but I couldn’t stand having it in my face). I will be going back to my usual piercer in future.
17 Notes/ Hide
- iplemons likes this
- colorguardpanda likes this
- naviftw likes this
- gunslinger-stories reblogged this from awfulmodifications and added:
- mattreallysux said: I had the same problem. I got my piercing repierced and she pierced it at a diagonal.
- foundatseaa likes this
- notevenoneofthebetterknownclowns reblogged this from awfulmodifications and added:
- touchmeordont likes this
- sixthoughtsatonce likes this
- viginti-tres likes this
- shebreakslikechinah likes this
- potaloz likes this
- superspookyassbutt likes this
- spoopy-is-my-kind-of-lullaby likes this
- iwantyourbeautifulsufferingxox submitted this to awfulmodifications