SUBMITTER’S COMMENT: This is a guy I used to work with. Wonderful man. Loves his family… Maybe a little too much. Or maybe not enough. Considering these tattoos are ugly as sin, and they weren’t even done professionally. I vaguely remember asking him where he got them done and him saying something like, “my buddy does them in his basement”. My only reaction was, “Oh, honey, nooo.”
WHAT’S AWFUL: Non-professional tattooist (with the usual problems that come with that - thankfully he does not appear to have gotten any infections of any kind), tattoo contains wonky colouring and shading, the children look squished and weird and creepy instead of glowingly adorable like they are IRL (I was lucky enough to meet his youngest grandkid who was absolutely sweet).
HOW IT CAN BE FIXED: I don’t know if tattoos this severe-looking can be lasered/covered, but that’s all I can think of.
I would like to clarify in that I do not think less of this person for making the decisions he did, and I appreciate the sentiments behind the tattoos. But he could be putting himself at a health risk if he continues to have his tats done by a ‘friend in his basement’, and his tattoos just don’t reflect just how precious and adorable his grandkids are.
13 Notes/ Hide
- hayley564 likes this
- zelenins reblogged this from awfulmodifications and added:
- dayruin3r reblogged this from somethingxmorexthanxink
- somethingxmorexthanxink reblogged this from wvstcoast and added:
- wvstcoast reblogged this from awfulmodifications and added:
- canufuckinnot likes this
- smashedcupcake said: The one on the bottom right is really creepy.
- kayleighftw likes this
- flowergoose likes this
- wh0respawn likes this
- an0thery0u reblogged this from awfulmodifications
- kiss-my-aspergers reblogged this from awfulmodifications
- jademonsoon likes this
- kiss-my-aspergers submitted this to awfulmodifications