Submitter comment: So hey guys, this is me. I decided it’d be okay to skip from 1/2s to 5/8s with silicone, I thought my lobes were healthy enough to get away with it. My ears obviously infected and I’m definitely downsizing and cleaning it constantly.
I thought this picture would be appropriate for this Tumblr.
What’s awful: The fact that I skipped sizes and that my ears are obviously infected.
How it can be fixed: DOWNSIZE! I’m not gonna be wearing jewelry in my ears for a while :/
IF YOU THINK YOUR EARS ARE INFECTED GO. TO. A. DOCTOR. NOW. noooooooooooow. now.
16 Notes/ Hide
- icouldliftyouup likes this
- sp4cekid said: I did the exact same thing at the exact same size and after two years still haven’t managed to heal the blow out I got from it :l
- smashedcupcake said: That just looks painful!
- obiguancamole likes this
- xstarxwarsxx likes this
- 6kayla6mack6 likes this
- dickstapler said: ALSO, put some jewelry back into it, or else it’ll heal w/ the infection underneath the skin xx :)
- wiggle-weasel said: To be infected there must be a virus. your ears are probably just pissed-the-fuck off.
- eat-bleached-dirt likes this
- thr33-ch33rs-4-throwing-up likes this
- reynapunani reblogged this from awfulmodifications
- myearsareringing said: You thought (beyond skipping sizes, which I can’t even comment on) that stretching with silicone would be a good idea? Nobody’s lobes are healthy enough to adjust to a new size with silicone. Big no-no there alone.
- does-not-pollinate reblogged this from awfulmodifications and added:
- skullfly said: I had an infected ear lobe once but luckily caught it early so I was just prescribed some cream to clear it up, but I did have to remove all jewelry and the hole closed up.
- grannydiner likes this
- sarahfuckingmae submitted this to awfulmodifications