Submitting myself here. When I was seventeen, I had my eyebrow pierced twice unprofessionally with a reused needle
Oh yeah, fun stuff. Placement ended up being really bad so I took them out.
and now almost three years later I still have really bad scarring from them! I’ve had this eyebrow pierced five times professionally and it recovered perfectly from those, but never healed the original home done ones. Unprofessional piercings can have long term consequences, so keep that in mind next time you think you don’t want to pay for someone to do it.
10 Notes/ Hide
- charlestonsauce likes this
- perfectionisflaw likes this
- chucklestheamazing reblogged this from awfulmodifications
- izayuhhhh likes this
- mithez said: im sorry but, you’re really dumb in the first place for even doing that.
- thr33-ch33rs-4-throwing-up likes this
- jirzetta likes this
- moscowcrrrcus likes this
- does-not-pollinate reblogged this from awfulmodifications
- ifoundyoumymadman likes this
- sp4cekid submitted this to awfulmodifications