SOURCE: My mouth, my picture.
So, this lovely little piercing was something I did back when I thought I was a hardcore 15 year old. I pierced it in my bathroom with a sewing needle that I soaked with rubbing alcohol, and then put in a cheap, flaky, painted black, externally threaded barbell. I should also mention that I didn’t clean the jewelry first, because I thought it was already sanitized in the VARIETY store I bought it in.
After posting it on my deviantART account, it is now the 8th picture that comes up if you google search ‘Tongue Web Piercing’. Ughh.
What’s awful: Home piercing, cheap jewelry, promoting this to others!
How it can be fixed: Go to a professional, buy high quality jewelry.
17 Notes/ Hide
- zoealiceinwonderlandthundu likes this
- chessenclook likes this
- daniraycarman likes this
- breohoekvoidpiercing likes this
- followsardoodledom likes this
- rabid-hound-clegane reblogged this from the-art-pimpette
- ihaveabignose reblogged this from awfulmodifications
- the-art-pimpette reblogged this from awfulmodifications and added:
- the-art-pimpette likes this
- jakerzzzz likes this
- hellothisisreality likes this
- 6kayla6mack6 likes this
- evadayumhustlin reblogged this from awfulmodifications
- autumnbreeze2014 likes this
- collectivesouls reblogged this from awfulmodifications and added:
- spacedad2013 likes this
- perfect--confusion likes this
- satanmadeatumblrand likes this
- impuration submitted this to awfulmodifications