SUBMITTER’S COMMENT: This girl is 16 or 17 and lives in my town. She got this tattoo for her son, and she had it done by some guy who lives on her road. (For anyone from Tallahassee, she lives on highway 20 which says a lot in the first place.) At first she said it looks bad because it’s not done healing, and then changed her mind and told us it looks bad because she was “really messed up on alot of stuff” when she had it done and couldn’t hold still. Either way, no good.
WHAT’S AWFUL:The lines are wonky and sloppy, it was done at home by someone who has little experience, poor workmanship, in general a very bad tattoo.
HOW IT CAN BE FIXED: I think it would have to be covered up, or modified to look better. but i’m not sure. HELP?
14 Notes/ Hide
- thr33-ch33rs-4-throwing-up likes this
- icouldliftyouup likes this
- batswool said: The fact she is 16-17, has a kid, and admits to “being messed up on a lot of stuff” doesn’t say much good about her as a person.
- roxyrocker reblogged this from ktgriggs
- ktgriggs reblogged this from misterstranger
- w0k3up0ld3r likes this
- mithez said: Dear lord… I’d get it covered up before the kid grows up to realize that peice of shit was supposed to be about him..
- bvnkrupt likes this
- misterstranger reblogged this from awfulmodifications and added:
- touchmeordont likes this
- thirdbaseline said: It looks like a henna tattoo
- lilkalamata likes this
- juggalodad likes this
- neitherwanenorwear submitted this to awfulmodifications