Sources are linked through the images.
Submitter comment: These are some “set up” shots of an at home subdermal implant procedure. There wasn’t much text with the photos, but she did state that the procedure was done on the bed (second photo). She did post some pictures )not included here) showing the implants before they were inserted. From this I can say that there was nothing obviously wrong with the jewelry, only the procedure. There is no indication given of how the contaminated tools and materials were disposed of - I can only hope they didn’t put anyone else at risk.
What’s Awful: Performing a body modification in an unclean environment. I don’t know who did this, but if they were a professional then they are the sort of professional who is willing to work in someone’s bedroom.
How it can be fixed: Go to a reputable professional who works out of a clean studio. Also, do your research. Implants have many potential risks and complications, so it’s worth your time and money to go to someone who understands the risks and can give your implant the best chance of success.
18 Notes/ Hide
- dorkv4d3r likes this
- assworshippingrimjobbers likes this
- loser-overboard likes this
- phyxiated likes this
- disturbingdeliquesce likes this
- sistinaswilde likes this
- xkcarpenter13x reblogged this from awfulmodifications
- glammbot likes this
- srsmitty reblogged this from awfulmodifications
- kfombuena likes this
- little-song likes this
- thr33-ch33rs-4-throwing-up likes this
- fucksun likes this
- cheshire-grins likes this
- mistermay reblogged this from awfulmodifications and added:
- ayamccabre submitted this to awfulmodifications