SUBMITTER’S COMMENT: A friend on FB recently posted this. She was SO excited about her “BFF” tattoo, and I didn’t have to heart to tell her it looks terrible. I was afraid to even ask where she got it because the conversations would inevitably lead to her asking me what I thought, and it looks like shit.
WHAT’S AWFUL: The line works is appallingly piss poor, the “BFF” is blotchy and too close together, the shading is poor as well as the coloring.
HOW IT CAN BE FIXED: DO YOUR RESEARCH! Honestly, I wish she would have maybe asked me for suggestions for a shop. We’re friends, live in the same city, and she knows I have a lot of mods.
13 Notes/ Hide
- burkeshelley likes this
- schoolofhardcockss reblogged this from awfulmodifications
- georgethetrex likes this
- spoopyvoncreppy likes this
- allisoncoopersamerica likes this
- kramerica2 reblogged this from awfulmodifications
- thr33-ch33rs-4-throwing-up likes this
- medusaxvx likes this
- raggedyprincess likes this
- heretika-satanica likes this
- gulduriel likes this
- foulmouthedruffian submitted this to awfulmodifications