Q:another shitty things about claire's: i got pierced there when i was about 4 months old. i was lucky enough not to get an infection, but i've had a lump (scar tissue, i'm guessing) around the hole in my left ear. when i started stretching, my left ear was significantly tougher to stretch and it was painful. there's not much i can do about it either. just shows you what happens when you get pierced by a teenage girl with a gun who has little idea what she's doing.
You could go to your piercer and have them repierce it or otherwise work something out for you to fix your stretching problems.
And regardless of preexisting scar tissue, stretching shouldn’t be painful. All you’re gonna end up doing there is making it worse.
12 Notes/ Hide
- idaretodreambecauseiwanttolive likes this
- georgethetrex likes this
- another-blair-witch likes this
- bringusthelight reblogged this from awfulmodifications and added:
- thamevlepeispantou likes this
- extreme-imprisonment likes this
- i-love-alice-coopers-america likes this
- galexifox likes this
- creep1n-1t-real likes this
- rainbow-love-serum likes this
- gobbldygook said: I got my ears pierced at Claire’s at least twice years ago. I’ve let the holes close up because I never wore earrings but there is a definite hard lump where one of them was. Is that scar tissue then?
- fearofgh0sts said: You can actually break up scar tissue by doing regular oil massages, it’s recommended to do so when stretching :)
- gamertje likes this
- awfulmodifications posted this