Submitter’s comment: The owner of this fetching art piece is a girl I went to school with, it was apparently done by a ‘family friend’ and based on other photos I would say not in a studio. Also based on the quality I’d say that said ‘family friend’ is not a professional.
What’s awful: I think it’s quite obvious but, the line work is really quite abysmal the design itself is poor and the colour is pretty shoddy.
How it can be fixed: Hopefully a reputable artist would be able to fix this mess, if not a cover-up is literally the only option (apart from laser removal) Moderator comment:
I think a good tattoo artist would be able to rework this into something much better looking than it is now. The flowers look wilty and sad and, yeah, the linework is awful, but hopefully someone better could work over it and give it new life.
9 Notes/ Hide
- bikutoria-tan likes this
- spoopyvoncreppy likes this
- hamburgerbunz likes this
- itsazombiething reblogged this from awfulmodifications
- lionessof-thesea likes this
- amber-j-spoopy likes this
- moooonlightgirl likes this
- touchmeordont likes this
- blackcatblackclothes likes this
- Emily submitted this to awfulmodifications