Source: A girl who goes to my college. These are photos of herself that she posted online.
Submitter Comment: This was a surface tragus pierced by her boyfriend, who has no idea what he is doing. It was done with a low grade, externally threaded curved barbell. She also stretched her ears incredibly quickly (from smaller than 1/2” to 1” in a single semester).
Why It’s Awful: Such wrong jewelry! A curved barbell is not appropriate jewelry for surface piercings. It was also done incredibly shallow, you can see the bar through the skin. She should have stretched her ears slower as well, with proper materials.
How It Can Be Fixed: Retire the piercing and see a professional who will repierce it with an implant grade steel or titanium surface bar!
15 Notes/ Hide
- iplemons likes this
- idaretodreambecauseiwanttolive likes this
- georgethetrex likes this
- littlevarmint likes this
- find-your-own-freedom likes this
- bindmetooblivion likes this
- radbodymodsandbands likes this
- qwertyms likes this
- goaheadandmakeyourself likes this
- naughtymissbuttercup reblogged this from awfulmodifications and added:
- touchmeordont likes this
- oceansofwine reblogged this from awfulmodifications and added:
- helios-1 likes this
- alltheelekids submitted this to awfulmodifications