1. Source: Me, unfortunately.
2. I was young and stupid, and my boyfriend at the time fancied himself a tattoo artist. Like I said, young and idiotic, so I let him do it. In his bed. In his mom’s trailer. This was one of the many reasons I am now glad we aren’t together anymore. I am getting a real, professional cover up once I can afford it.
3. Blown out wonky lines, I have no idea what’s going on with that green, and the bottom swirl is just terrifying. You can’t really tell from the pic, but there’s a faint shadow all around the outline from ink that bled out.
11 Notes/ Hide
- idaretodreambecauseiwanttolive likes this
- georgethetrex likes this
- i-f-h-y likes this
- mrsmcnelley likes this
- issybird likes this
- i-hate-you-all-666 likes this
- wimeydoctor likes this
- kyleezee likes this
- rainbow-love-serum likes this
- andclothingco likes this
- littleredridinghood17 submitted this to awfulmodifications