This is a closed group, but there are no requirements to join. All you need to do is click the “join group” button.
Even if you don’t have questions, it is a good place to easily gather knowledge about piercings from those who know the most.
Copied from the front page of the group:Updated rules and useful information for the group, please read!
For the non professionals in here:
1. Check out the “Files” tab up top for great information including our ear stretching guide and reputable jewelry companies to support.
2. This group is for professional advice, people are not asking questions to piercing enthusiasts, these comments will be deleted from here on out.
3. All advice given in here will be from professional body piercers, but our advice should not be considered a substitute for medical advice, please go see your doctor if you need medical attention.
4. When asking a question, please try to provide us with as much information as possible, including how long you’ve had the piercing, when the problem started, jewelry type, jewelry material, thread type if applicable(internal, external, or threadless), current aftercare routine, and a clear photo if at all possible.
5. Do NOT delete threads in this group for any reason. You are not the only one that could be benefiting from the answers that have been given from you.
For the professionals in here:
1. I would first like to thank all of you for offering your time and services, but simply being a professional piercer does not automatically give you the authority to post in here. You must get approval from one of the admins before being allowed to comment in here, otherwise your comments will be deleted.
2. This is a piercing only forum, please do not jump to any type of answer involving tools that most piercers can not legally use.
3. All answers to questions involving modifications that we do not cover in here should be kept to private messages.
Thank you all very much for participating in this group, we feel these rules will help keep everything running as smoothly as possible!Number 4 is bolded because it’s a thing we get on awful mods a lot. “my ___ is swollen. why?” Nobody has any idea if you don’t provide enough info. There are at least 10 reasons whatever it is could be having problems. I know it’s hard with asks to provide all the info because of the character limit, but there is none on FB, so there is no reason to not provide info.-Kat
reblogging this for visibility. :)
41 Notes/ Hide
- kawaii-adult likes this
- otakuelricdelight likes this
- ms-debano reblogged this from awfulmodifications
- ms-debano likes this
- consultingcokehead likes this
- georgethetrex likes this
- tyymeup likes this
- prescriptiongirl likes this
- hermitmandy likes this
- ladystampington likes this
- kimbar likes this
- quinception likes this
- gottatasteforguninmouth likes this
- abakkus likes this
- xxcanxyouxfeelxmyxheartxx likes this
- bringusthelight reblogged this from awfulmodifications
- bringusthelight likes this
- mademoisellevogelfrei likes this
- satanslittlecunt likes this
- braaaaaaaaains likes this
- fabric-of-timee likes this
- shipwrxckbones likes this
- freetoflythecrimsonsky likes this
- lgfua-d likes this
- cutiecarter reblogged this from awfulmodifications
- puddingfountain reblogged this from awfulmodifications
- puddingfountain likes this
- mrsmcnelley likes this
- zephhhh reblogged this from awfulmodifications
- thecallgirlofcthulhu likes this
- awfulmodifications reblogged this from awfulmodifications and added:
- life-by-moonlight likes this
- thefwordprod likes this
- themodifiedbody reblogged this from awfulmodifications and added:
- falseparsley reblogged this from awfulmodifications
- falseparsley likes this
- raniandraja likes this
- ellacupcakes reblogged this from awfulmodifications
- onlydeathunimpeded likes this