Source: Page 88/89 of issue #21 of Inked Australia/New Zealand magazine.
Submitter Comment: Was reading this issue of Inked Aus/NZ and came across the big model spread, thought this woman was gorgeous and really loved her lobes. Then I looked a little closer and staring me right in the face were 2 ugly, blown-out lobes. Yuck! Not so attractive anymore…
What’s Awful: The fact that she has yucky blow outs, from improper stretching, and is a published modified model, especially in Inked mag.
How Can It Be Fixed: Take the jewellery out, soak & massage & shrink the lobes, then stretch back up, that can fix or at least minimise the look of a blowout.
23 Notes/ Hide
- issybird likes this
- gryffindorplaya likes this
- jakerzzzz likes this
- future-mortician likes this
- longsleeves-fakesmile likes this
- creep1n-1t-real likes this
- suicidesnowman likes this
- kyleezee likes this
- aardywardy likes this
- the-white-burns reblogged this from awfulmodifications
- goaheadandmakeyourself likes this
- iamanoreoeater likes this
- jellfyish said:I hate when I see poor modifications in mags/online publications
- sentoredimorte said:a proper blow out can never be fixed, it needs surgery.
- ownya likes this
- acidflowers said:Lol. You think every published model has perfect modifications? Well a lot of them don’t. And blow outs don’t always happen from “improper stretching” and being a “modification blog”, you should know that.
- visitmeinw0nderland reblogged this from awfulmodifications
- ohheytayla likes this
- foggychristmas likes this
- hermione-ganja likes this
- wtfsoriginality likes this
- fusionofthecore said:i’m so glad my earlobes don’t look like bacon
- mayanflow likes this
- lipslikerazors submitted this to awfulmodifications