Q:I want to get my nipples pierced for personal reasons but I'm painfully shy about my body. I'm definitely not comfortable with stripping down for a stranger, even for clinical reasons. How can I get my nipples pierced and preserve my modesty?
I really have no idea how to answer this. You might be able to figure out how to just expose you nipple without taking your entire shirt off? The only thing i can think of is wear an undershirt or something with appropriately placed holes in it? (sorry if that sounds weird and creepy) You could ask your piercer for suggestions too.
Other than that, your piercer is much like a doctor and sees whatever body parts you want pierced on a daily basis. There is a difference between “stripping down” and taking off clothes for a piercing/medical procedure. To be completely honest, if you aren’t comfortable with taking off your shirt for the piercing, then maybe it isn’t the piercing for you.
33 Notes/ Hide
- georgethetrex likes this
- observerance likes this
- kittycatsarebetterthanyou123 likes this
- annahasantlers likes this
- tyymeup likes this
- purrtwentyblazeit likes this
- livingxdeadxdoll likes this
- courtamew likes this
- nguyenstefani likes this
- wimeydoctor likes this
- oxshay likes this
- sarianas-trench reblogged this from awfulmodifications
- andrewmcguckin likes this
- thesparklydinosaur said: I had to take my shirt and bra off to get mine done, but my piercer acted really professionally and didn’t make me feel weird about it.
- kyleezee likes this
- touchmeordont likes this
- lavendernine likes this
- rainbow-love-serum likes this
- kittiegrinder likes this
- yourweaponisguilt likes this
- total-waste-of-time likes this
- pandabbyz said: I just have to say that if its a good piercer, they probably wouldn’t let that happen. Cause they have to see everything to make sure they are placed correctly with how your body looks.
- cheryllwill likes this
- imah0neybee said: It’s honestly not as uncomfortable as you would think, go to some different shops and meet the piercers and find one that you’re comfortable with. I was lucky enough to find a lady that does it in my town, totally not uncomfortable! They are professional
- cthulhupeelz reblogged this from awfulmodifications and added:
- kosmotellurian likes this
- candycoatedfury likes this
- avacuousheart said: Button up shirt + Quater-Cup Bra. Probably pasties for before hand, decent/large sized bandaids for after, maybe? Unless OP doesn’t care about nippage.
- thecapriciousloser likes this
- lucifersclitoris likes this
- uglyyville likes this
- tehfluffehpanda likes this
- h0lycake likes this
- awfulmodifications posted this