Submitter’s Comment: This was posted on the Facebook page of the local shop near my college. I’m fairly certain that’s blood. I’m also fairly certain that stretching your lobes shouldn’t end with blood. This place does good work, although I will admit that the Industrial I got from them doesn’t seem to be healing right. But I stretch my own ears and I’ve never had them bleed before. it just doesn’t seem right to me.
What’s Awful: He look’s like he’s bleeding and that lobe doesn’t look happy to me.
How it can be fixed: Help! Mod’s you guys know a lot more about this than me!
that placement is also off. way off. if it were my ear i’d take it out and get it redone elsewhere after it’s healed up.
Except piercings do not just stretch down, they stretch in all directions (or sometimes the direction of least resistance). This would probably also stretch upwards and be pressing on the anti-tragus, which would likely be uncomfortable.
22 Notes/ Hide
- b---a---n---d---s likes this
- malaayna likes this
- skye-piee likes this
- saltwatersaveme likes this
- bluntbaby69 likes this
- hookalele likes this
- iplemons likes this
- ttrembledd likes this
- the-calling-masquerade likes this
- idaretodreambecauseiwanttolive likes this
- georgethetrex likes this
- zingiberis likes this
- huntedandalone reblogged this from awfulmodifications
- misskittinkat likes this
- huntedandalone likes this
- greytroll likes this
- release-thekitties likes this
- jacktoshiro said: And if he wanted to continue stretching the piercing could’ve been pierced higher on purpose
- goaheadandmakeyourself likes this
- xtalisliving likes this
- spaghetti-carbonara likes this
- kittiegrinder likes this
- dripping-in-syn submitted this to awfulmodifications