idk, I mean if you’re smart about it piercing your own body by yourself can actually be safe
if you’re smart about it
I hate when people say “IT’LL GET INFECTED”, if you get it professionally done but you don’t do the after care correctly it can get infected too.
If research enough, and read up, and have the right sterilized crap you need, and have after care solutions and stuff you’ll be fine
If you self-pierce and don’t follow through with aftercare, you’ll also get an infection so make a better point there.
You can research and read all you want on a piercing, that doesn’t mean you’re getting the right and adequate enough information to preform the procedure yourself. You will not always be fine, it’s actually likely you won’t be fine. Also, if you’re in an unsanitary environment, the fact that the tools were sterile won’t matter as they are now covered in disgusting bacteria (something called cross contamination).
15 Notes/ Hide
- peeohcee likes this
- olaflecoq reblogged this from awfulmodifications
- djskkshsjsksoskdjdjdjdkd likes this
- copper-rain reblogged this from awfulmodifications
- victoriagrace reblogged this from awfulmodifications and added:
- awfulmodifications reblogged this from saharradesert and added:
- rejuvenile likes this
- ch3ls0ir likes this
- psych-a-delia likes this