This is a closed group, but there are no requirements to join. All you need to do is click the “join group” button.
Even if you don’t have questions, it is a good place to easily gather knowledge about piercings from those who know the most.
Copied from the front page of the group:
Updated rules and useful information for the group, please read!
For the non professionals in here:
1. Check out the “Files” tab up top for great information including our ear stretching guide and reputable jewelry companies to support.
2. This group is for professional advice, people are not asking questions to piercing enthusiasts, these comments will be deleted from here on out.
3. All advice given in here will be from professional body piercers, but our advice should not be considered a substitute for medical advice, please go see your doctor if you need medical attention.
4. When asking a question, please try to provide us with as much information as possible, including how long you’ve had the piercing, when the problem started, jewelry type, jewelry material, thread type if applicable(internal, external, or threadless), current aftercare routine, and a clear photo if at all possible.
5. Do NOT delete threads in this group for any reason. You are not the only one that could be benefiting from the answers that have been given from you.
For the professionals in here:
1. I would first like to thank all of you for offering your time and services, but simply being a professional piercer does not automatically give you the authority to post in here. You must get approval from one of the admins before being allowed to comment in here, otherwise your comments will be deleted.
2. This is a piercing only forum, please do not jump to any type of answer involving tools that most piercers can not legally use.
3. All answers to questions involving modifications that we do not cover in here should be kept to private messages.
Thank you all very much for participating in this group, we feel these rules will help keep everything running as smoothly as possible!