I stretched to 8mm last night, it seemed like there was a lot of pressure so I took it out for a second and it just kept pissing blood and pus… HELP ME?!
That’s probably the angriest ear we’ve ever seen in real time.
Take out the taper-of-death, and leave it out for 6 months. Then start again. Without mutilating you lobes.
A .gif demonstrating a CBR being inserted using a hollow point needle for the film ‘Modify’
I really want to pierce my medusa right now.
But then my mom will yell at me in the morning cause I’m not allowed any more holes in my face.
It might be worth it though.
It’s worth it.
No, no it’s really not worth the potential infection, blood loss, nerve damage and extreme scar tissue formation.
Want a piercing? Go to a professional.
logic on tumblr
- kid 1: i pierced my own ears at home, but i sterilised the needle with ~boiled water~ so it's okay xoxo
- awful mods: this is not ~sterile~ or ~safe~
- friends: wow your piercings are c00l, fuq da haterz! omg why are awful mods such dicks about everything?!
- kid 2: i had an operation at home, but le surgeon sterilised the equipment with ~boiled water~ so it's okay xoxo
- everyone: OMG THAT'S FUCKED UP! WHY WOULD SOMEONE DO THAT?! YOU'LL GET INFECTIONS OR SOMETHING OMG REPORT HIM
If you sneak around behind your parents’ backs to get pierced, you are proving that you cannot be trusted… If your mom and dad refused to consent and you attempt to pierce yourself or have a friend do it, there is a very high risk of infection. You will get a bad piercing that will cause you endless trouble. Don’t count on being able to hide it, either— fresh piercings are difficult to conceal. Your parents WILL find out. Showing that you are patient will help you earn their respect.
Anything Goes Piercing: Everything a Piercer Should NOT Be
To start off this mess of shit (literally):
(original submission from: carlovely
Throughout all of this post, I am hoping i can convince a few of you guys to help me report these “professional” piercers. The number to the San Joaquin County Health Department is (209) 831-5930
got snug pierced today and got bigger tappers (:
What’s awful: Hideous choice for initial snug jewellery (It should be a curved barbell or nothing, not a CBB)
And that lobe’s one second away from snapping. (Why we make our lobe piercings are placed centrally before stretching, and why we do not wear tapers)