A list of things your ears shouldn’t do when being stretched:
They should not do any of the following, because if they do, you’re doing it wrong.
- Hurt in any way, shape or form
- Go bright red
- Or, even worse, purple.
- But if they’re yellow, they’re far too thin and you’re probably screwed.
- If they look like labia, you’re screwed.
- No, seriously, vagina ears aren’t attractive.
- Get any weird skin flaps
- Cat butt
- Get all wrinkly
- Look like an anus of any animal.
And now another list:
- If it hurts, you’re an idiot
- If you stretch too fast, you’re an idiot
- If you think wearing tapers is ‘hip’ and ‘cool’, then you’re an hipster idiot
- If they look like vaginas, you’re an idiot
- If they bleed, ooze, pus or lymph, you’re an idiot
- If they tear severely, you’re an idiot
- If you skip sizes, you’re an idiot
- If your ears look like anuses, you’re an idiot
- If you have blowouts the size of Jupiter, and think it’s okay, you’re an idiot
- If you stretched your ears moments after piercing, you’re an idiot
- If you wear acrylic for more than 8 hours, you’re an idiot
- If you think it’s okay to stretch a size a day. IDIOT.
Stretching correctly. It’s an art form.
This has been a rant.
Occasionally I need to repost this to get my angst out.